* the Archbishop's Residence
* the Caesar's fountain
* the Cathedral of St. Vaclav
* the Hercules' fountain
* the Hradisko Monastery
* the Jupiter's fountain
* the St. Maria church
* the Mercury's fountain
* the St. Michael's church
* the St. Maurice's church
* the Plague Column
* the St. Mary Snow church
* the National History Museum
* the Neptune's fountain
* the Town's Astronomical Clock
* the Town Hall
* the St. Sarkander's chapel
* the Theresa Gate
* the Tritons' fountain
* the Holy Trinity Column
the Plague Column

the Plague Column

The plaque column was built by V. Render, J. Sturmer and T. Schultz in 1723 to the commemorate the last plaque.

History home page   Olomouc.Com
(c) Redigy 1998