* the Archbishop's Residence
* the Caesar's fountain
* the Cathedral of St. Vaclav
* the Hercules' fountain
* the Hradisko Monastery
* the Jupiter's fountain
* the St. Maria church
* the Mercury's fountain
* the St. Michael's church
* the St. Maurice's church
* the Plague Column
* the St. Mary Snow church
* the National History Museum
* the Neptune's fountain
* the Town's Astronomical Clock
* the Town Hall
* the St. Sarkander's chapel
* the Theresa Gate
* the Tritons' fountain
* the Holy Trinity Column
the Town Hall

the Town Hall

The Town Hall was built originally as two Gothic buildings. It was completed in 1443. The further construction in the 15th century was done in late Gothic style, when the third floor was added. A later reconstruction in Renaissance style Forwardd in the 17th century.

History home page   Olomouc.Com
(c) Redigy 1998